Policies and Rates
As your teacher I am committed to giving you my full attention and best effort to sing, play the piano or play the guitar, whichever you have chosen. I have many years of experience, a lifetime teaching credential and a master's degree in music, so you can have confidence in my ability to help you to achieve your goals.
My Rates are:
- $50 for a 30-minute lesson
- $65 for a 45-minute lesson
- $80 for a 60-minute lesson
A 10% discount applies by paying for a set of 4 lessons IN ADVANCE. If you wish to use my discount plan the rates for a set of 4 lessons are:
- $180 for 4 prepaid 30-minute lessons (or 2 hours total)
- $234 for 4 prepaid 45-minute lessons (or 3 hours total)
- $288 for 4 prepaid 60-minute lessons (or 4 hours total)
In return there are some things that I expect from you as a student:
- To be on time for your lessons. If you are late and we start late, that will be at the expense of your guaranteed time. I will give you the extra time if possible.
- To practice between lessons.
- To give me a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your lesson. If not, then you agree to pay for the missed lesson, unless we can agree upon a mutually convenient make up session.
- That you will pay for each lesson at the end of your lesson, unless we have the advance lesson discount agreement in place.
- If the advance lesson discount agreement is in place, you agree to track when the payment for the next prepaid set of 4 lessons is due and to bring the payment to the first lesson of each new set. Payments must be made in a timely fashion or the regular rate is applied until the next round.